Tester title content-page
The Auto Enrolement Experts
If you’ve got a portfolio of clients to whom you’re providing payroll and AE services, OptEnrol eases the burden and puts you in control.
Access them all in one portal with a modern, intuitive interface. You process all your employers identically but with full flexibility to accommodate all their variations, such as:
• Multiple schemes or providers per employer
• Multiple payrolls per employer
• Payroll frequencies from one to five weeks, monthly and tax period aligned
• Bespoke contribution rates or amounts per employee
• Salary sacrifice
• Extra NI savings contributions
• Both tax arrangements (relief at source and tax relief net)
• Qualifying earnings and pensionable pay bases
• A range of postponement options at employer level
OptEnrol is available to advisers at a flat rate of just £0.54 per employee per month, regardless of employer size or payroll frequency, with no set up fee per employer.
The benefits of using OptEnrol
• You can set up each employer account yourself in a few minutes with easy Excel spreadsheets to upload.
• Each PRP you can upload the employee and pay details from Excel or direct from payroll reports.
• You can give your clients managed access to upload details if they wish.
• Every employee situation is catered for.
• Employee communications are all dealt with instantly by mail or by email.
• Warnings show if contributions fall below the minimum levels.
• Annual changes to assessment and contribution thresholds are applied automatically.
• You get a detailed activity report each month costed out for each of your employers.
• The PRP report shows you any accounts you are late in assessing.
• The Membership report shows you the status of all employees.
• OptEnrol is backed up by an email and phone support team.
• Our developers regularly add new features and updates.
• And much, much more!
Peace of mind on quality and data security:
OptEnrol is certified under the ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management) and ISO 27001 (Information Security Management) standards and fully compliant with GDPR.